7. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization.
8. You have the right of access and rectify your personal data, the right of being forgotten, the right of portability, the right to erase your data, the right to object to processing your personal data, and the right to withdraw your consent to process your data at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out based on consent before its withdrawal.
9. You have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority competent for personal data protection, which is the President of the Data Protection Office, if you believe that your personal data are processed contrary to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (consolidated text: Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] of 2018, Item 1000) or Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation ) (Official Journal of the EU L No 119, p. 1).
10. The personal data you provide will not be subject to any automated decision-making or profiling.
11. The data are provided by data subjects.
12. Providing your personal data is voluntary.